The privacy of REDLine PC visitors is extremely important to us.
We recognize the importance of privacy. Next we explain how we collect this information, and how we keep it. We never sell your information to third parties, whether individuals or firms.
1. The Registrations
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the registrations. The information contained in records, including the IP (internet protocol address), your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL, Meo, etc.), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, Chrome, etc.), the time of your visit and pages visited within our website.
2. Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the power to turn off your cookies in your browser settings, or making changes in programs Anti-Virus. However, this may change the way we interact with our website or other websites. This may affect or not allow logins in programs of our websites or forums and other networks.
3. Safety and use of information
REDLine PC is committed to not sell or rent or transmit under any other title to third parties any personal data sent by users of our site, subject to permission. Like they have been adopted and arranged appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against destruction, alteration and / or dissemination accidental or unlawful, unauthorized personal data.
Any attempt to breach the database of this site is subject to prosecution and indictment, as provided for in national legislation regarding databases and may involve civil and criminal liability.
4. Retention of personal information
After the collection of personal information submitted voluntarily by the individual user, REDLine PC will conduct its upkeep and maintenance as defined above and until instructed otherwise, or until the law requires the removal. The conservation of this information allows REDLine PC continues to provide personalized services without interruption, unless user’s opposition.
5. Comments Policy
The comments made at REDLine PC are extremely important because they reflect the intention that readers have to express themselves and assert their views. The comments add knowledge to others and bring a sense of community portal to a higher level. If you want, and likes to comment on the site, feel comfortable to comment on one or more articles and express your views – all kind of feedback is important to us and to our development.
- We eliminate spam - REDLine PC makes use of an anti-spam system that blocks almost all the spam comments published in articles. Note also that the blog authors reserve the right to delete comments from users who only aim to free offence, the commentary devoid of quality and in no way contribute to the discussions here created, or even anything that isn’t related to the topic or present anything new to the article.
- We love quality links – REDLine PC authors never, at any time, remove comments that bring quality, knowledge, and help the whole community involved in the project. This includes commentary with links to articles or publications from other blogs/sites, as long as the source brings some value to the community. If you submit quality links to serve as a complement to information published, they are very welcome.
- We eliminate irrelevant links – The Policy Comments REDLine PC seeks above all else, the knowledge and experience sharing among readers of the portal. If perchance will leave links in comments only and only in order to benefit yourself, keep in mind that it incurs in breach of our standard of quality for comments, which may lead to the elimination of the link, removing the comment and / or ban your user account.